Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

“unhappy with results”

Written on: 22/05/2012

after using cream for 3/4 weeks hands are softer but i appear to have lost pigment colour from skin?? not quite sure if this is from the product but never had this problem before.!!!… Read Full Review

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

“I really rate Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream...”

Written on: 19/08/2009 by bazman (7 reviews written)

I really rate Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream highly. It is non oily and genuinely works well. Recently I've been washing my hands more often, due to flu risk, and have found I've had particularly dry hands, even during summer. Just one good application of this cream and the white cracked look has disappeared and the skin is more supple than before. My only complaint is applying it in small amounts otherwise this definitely deserves 5 stars for performance… Read Full Review

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

“Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is amazing! ”

Written on: 21/04/2009 by disowned angel (20 reviews written)

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is amazing!
I had bad problems with dry skin on my hands and it was splitting and getting really sore. I used this product and it cleared up completely in 2 days!!

(And whoever said it's greasy... let it settle in for 10 minutes, then dry your hands)… Read Full Review

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

“Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is brilliant. ...”

Written on: 03/04/2009

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is brilliant. I use it all the time now my hands do not itch anymore !… Read Full Review

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

“As you only need a small amount of Neutrogena...”

Written on: 09/10/2008

As you only need a small amount of Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream its good value for money and does the job! Also lasts for ages… Read Full Review

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

“Fantastic hand cream that clears up dry skin after a...”

Written on: 07/01/2008 by spidermint (1 review written)

Fantastic hand cream that clears up dry skin after a couple of applications, if that. You only need to use a tiny amount each time because the cream is a concentrate, unlike traditional hand creams. A possible downside is that because the cream is so thick, it takes a bit of practice to apply it. That aside, it's a must for the cold weather!… Read Full Review

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

“I've been using this formula for 15 years and have...”

Written on: 08/11/2007 by Starter (31 reviews written)

I've been using this formula for 15 years and have found it to be the best cream for dry cracked skin. It is not the cleanest to apply but it really does the job. If you have to contend with working in cold wet conditions then this product is for you. I highly recommend it… Read Full Review

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

“I didn't see the point of the Neutrogena Norwegian...”

Written on: 03/05/2006 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

I didn't see the point of the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream at all. It comes in an odd clear gel, as opposed to the conventional white cream. Apart from that, it makes my hands VERY unpleasantly greasy and stays that way for ages. I washed it off after a while. Besides, it didn't work on my dad's chapped working hands either. It is cheap, but I would not waste my money again… Read Full Review

Patrice27's Response to Kelly1026's Review

Written on: 20/11/2007

Hi Kelly,
<br/> I saw you were disappointed with Neutrogena, you should really try the Glove'n Care that I have been using. Has totally saved my skin. My whole family uses it now. Has a light fragrance, like a baby, and one tube lasts me roughly 2-3 months. I started to buy some for the holidays as gifts. Living in the northeast everyone I know has dry skin in the winter so I figured I would try it as a gift this winter. The company has a great product and great service! glovencare.com

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

“Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, I feel is one...”

Written on: 28/04/2006 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, I feel is one of the best hand creams on the market. It is super thick and really feels like it is working.
I suffer quite badly in the winter with chapped hands, and found that nothing worked. My mum recommended this cream to me some years ago, and have been using it ever since.
I feel it works best a night, when I put quite a bit on and leave it to sink into my skin and then leave it all night while in bed, and it really makes such a difference by… Read Full Review

Kateboy's Response to babrahams's Review

Written on: 27/07/2006

I also recommend this cream, but not for everyone. If you have good skin maybe a lighter cream will be more appropriate.
<br/>I worked as a shampooist in a Salon for two months, and this was the only cream that worked for my hands! The water and the shampoos put my hands in such a state... very dry, cracking between the fingers and really hurting in general. I used to apply this cream every day after work and I could really notice a big difference when sometimes I forgot... When I didn’t the cream put comfort back into my hands! Wonderful!