Walkers Max Reviews

Walkers Max - Ask a question now

Walkers Max

“these walkers max crisps are absolutely delicious and...”

Written on: 15/07/2009

these walkers max crisps are absolutely delicious and are my absolute favorute, they do not taste strongly of paprika but at the same time they are not to strong in taste. If they were then perhaps I would not have given them a five out of five star rating… Read Full Review

Walkers Max

“When i was at school last year i'd buy a packet on my...”

Written on: 26/06/2008

When i was at school last year i'd buy a packet on my way home every single day. If the shop had run out i'm go without, only paprika max will do. They are awesome!… Read Full Review

Walkers Max

“They are definitely the best. Best texture, best...”

Written on: 10/03/2008

They are definitely the best. Best texture, best flavour. I particularly like Paprika. There are only good points - except for the fact that they are impossible to buy in the London area. I never see them in any of the major supermarkets. Why? Great crisps, terrible supply and/or promotion!… Read Full Review

Walkers Max

“I love Walkers Max crisps! They are delicious, and...”

Written on: 25/04/2006 by davecook (2 reviews written)

I love Walkers Max crisps! They are delicious, and have a full bodied and aromatic flavour. Cheese are my favourite flavour, and I enjoy eating them daily. Yummy!… Read Full Review

Annieb211's Response to davecook's Review

Written on: 22/10/2009

I found this review very helpful because I was before this only an occasional crisp eater with little appreciation of their subtle and mysterious qualities, Dave has opened my eyes to the wonderous expereince that can be crisp eating. Thanks Dave!!