Rihanna, Sos Reviews

Rihanna, Sos - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rihanna, Sos

Rihanna, Sos

“I call this song my song because when ever its on when...”

Written on: 10/02/2008 by chez18 (172 reviews written)

I call this song my song because when ever its on when im on a night out i just own the dancefloor dancing to this song! i love it that much!!!! its sexy cheeky feel good song all in one and i love it!!! my favourite rihanna song!!!… Read Full Review

“I first heard SOS and I thought it was really good so...”

Written on: 27/06/2006 by jojdc (1 review written)

I first heard SOS and I thought it was really good so I had to go and quickly download it. It took me a while to figure out the structure of the song but then it clicked and I was hooked. Although it has to be said that some lyrics are rubbish 'just hold me close boy/ cos I'm your tiny dancer' and 'my common sense is out the door/ cant seem to find the lock' but oh well live with it. I have now got a play count of 145 on iTunes and i still love it. The song is so cool and you have to sing to… Read Full Review