Scribble Handmade, Handwritten & Printed Cards www.scribble.co.uk Reviews

“The Scribble Handmade, Handwritten and Printed Cards...”

Written on: 23/06/2006 by rbb11 (1 review written)

The Scribble Handmade, Handwritten and Printed Cards website is very easy to use, which was especially important to me, being in a hurry to get a last minute birthday card for my wife. Everything went very smoothly, and the only delay was due to my indecision about which card to choose. The choice of stamps came as a welcome surprise, and a stamp with the word LOVE printed on it was quite a bonus. I hope the misses likes the scent, but even if not, I'll get points for making the effort.

Two… Read Full Review

“I tried out scribble.co.uk a couple of days ago for...”

Written on: 23/04/2006 by raycharles32 (1 review written)

I tried out scribble.co.uk a couple of days ago for the first time, and I found it to be very intuitive. My favorite features were the "choose stamp" and "add scent" options.

It would be nice if they showed some examples of how cards look at the end.

I ordered the postcard called "Night Skyscape". It arrived at my sisters door the next day and she was thrilled. I didn't use the handwritten option, but I'll try that next time. I saw the postcard they sent and it looks very professional. I like… Read Full Review

Raycharles32's Response to raycharles32's Review

Written on: 30/04/2006

I was sure I submitted \"Recommended: Yes\", oh well.