7 For All Mankind Reviews

7 For All Mankind - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 7 For All Mankind

7 For All Mankind

“I have three pairs with. First is Kimmie in Jubilee...”

Written on: 15/11/2010

I have three pairs with. First is Kimmie in Jubilee and in my usual dress size 26. They stretched in the butt to a whole size larger. Not good, but the material is super soft and quality outstanding. I love the cut and colour, so i'm keeping them for a fat day.

2nd pair is classic bootcut lycra blend in new york dark from revolve.com. Wholly Mollie they are the best friggin jeans i've every bought. I got them online from the US to the UK and took the biggest risk as I couldn't try before buy… Read Full Review

7 For All Mankind

“I love the JeansNicole they are the best fit of all...”

Written on: 30/06/2010

I love the JeansNicole they are the best fit of all the styles I tried. They go high enough up in the back not too show panties but not too high. I wish the short length was a little shorter but for when I wear heals they work great. The price is more than I usually spend but not too much that I can't afford a pair or two for a splurge… Read Full Review

7 For All Mankind

“I recommend these jeans for the cut, colour, material...”

Written on: 16/06/2008

I recommend these jeans for the cut, colour, material and general style. I love them, though I wish they were slightly cheaper so I could buy more!!!… Read Full Review

7 For All Mankind

“I have 8 pairs of seven jeans and they are all great....”

Written on: 19/04/2006 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I have 8 pairs of seven jeans and they are all great. The sizes are consistant and I know that I can purchase a pair without having to try them on first. They are my favorite make of jeans… Read Full Review