Ping G2 Reviews

Ping G2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ping G2

Ping G2

“One of the best drivers”

Written on: 31/01/2013 by hacker61 (5 reviews written)

I've had it for 2 years now and can't think what to replace it with. It has the stock shaft in stiff. I play off 13, 99 mph swing speed and 260 yards average drive length. Once in a while I have a go with other drivers from friends or people I meet at the driving range. The G2 is still in the bag. Enough said… Read Full Review

Ping G2

“Best and most accurate driver I have ever used in...”

Written on: 08/02/2011

Best and most accurate driver I have ever used in 25years of playing golf!… Read Full Review

Ping G2

“The longest and best driver I have used, and believe...”

Written on: 07/11/2007 by robsout (1 review written)

The longest and best driver I have used, and believe me, I have used a lot of drivers over the years… Read Full Review