My Chemical Romance, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge Reviews

My Chemical Romance, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

“My Chemical Romance:”

Written on: 24/03/2008 by dooshbag08 (6 reviews written)

My Chemical Romance:
After listening to the album welcome to the black parade I thought I would give this album arty as I liked the other one.
I was blown away. I love all of the songs and didn't have anything to complain about with this album. I have not been a MCR fan for long but im still a fan.
Helena: I found this song ground breaking and the video is superb I was so amazed I watched it on youtube for at least 3 weeks everyday.
Give em hell kid: One of my favorites I listened to this song I… Read Full Review

My Chemical Romance, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

“This album is an absolute brilliant buy!!!! Three...”

Written on: 30/12/2007 by lanta666 (1 review written)

This album is an absolute brilliant buy!!!! Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge is worth your money if you are into My Chemical Romance. I can't stop listening to it! ITS AWESOME!!!… Read Full Review