Husqvarna 141 Reviews

Husqvarna 141 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Husqvarna 141

“A worthless saw!”

Written on: 09/07/2014 by Dave3155 (1 review written)

I knew there was something wrong with this saw the first time I used it. It bogged down and the chain and bar heated up. It was not getting any bar oil. I brought it back to the dealer where they replaced the clutch and oil pump. My next attempt to cut wood was no better. Three oil pumps later it still gets no bar oil. The dealer said I should use the low temp oil. Using the low temp oil on a 70 degree day and still no bar oil. The reservoir is still full after running a tank of fuel through… Read Full Review

“141 is a POS!!!! ”

Written on: 13/05/2014 by Jayce403 (1 review written)

My father in law bought this saw for me back in 2005. I use a Stihl 038 with a 28 inch bar for falling big trees and I had no little saw for limbing. I used this saw for about one hr. in 2005. I just pulled it out for the second time (2014) and I ran it about 30 mins tonight. I noticed that it was blowing blue smoke really bad and I thought I might had gotten the mix to rich for this saw. A few mins later when I went to refill the bar oil I noticed light inside of the tank. I looked outside… Read Full Review

Husqvarna 141

“ Husqvarna 141 chainsaw, will a chain #137 & #142 fit...”

Written on: 04/09/2011

I Have a Husqvarna 141 chainsaw, will a chain #137 & #142 fit or work on a 141. Thanks John… Read Full Review

Husqvarna 141

“this saw is good we had one from 2000 to 2004 then...”

Written on: 12/06/2010

this saw is good we had one from 2000 to 2004 then brought another one and we still ahve it in 2010 we use it to cut wood for 3 month periods and its onyl had a bend bar once we used it to cut 70cm trees down and all tis a beast with a chisle point chain clean air filter and clean plug itll never go wrong look after it and ill look after you… Read Full Review

Husqvarna 141

“I bought a 141 in 03 had it until spring of 09,the saw...”

Written on: 12/11/2009 by kratz (1 review written)

I bought a 141 in 03 had it until spring of 09,the saw out of the store is a great saw for small jobs, I needed a saw to cut firewood for years to come. That saw with a aftermarket bar was the answer, it never missed a beat. for 5 years no engine or carb problems, mine was stolen in spring 09 and would love to have another, apparently not avalibly in ArK… Read Full Review

Husqvarna 141

“I am a homeowner, Not a logger, I have a Huskvarna 141...”

Written on: 15/07/2009

I am a homeowner, Not a logger, I have a Huskvarna 141 that I purchased at Lowe's, after a severe windstorm took down a Huge tree in my yard. I am very happy with the saw. I do not force the saw, Nor do I force ANY machinery. The saw works fine. I have two extra chains that I rotate on it and keep it very sharp. I cut "camp wood" with it occasionally . But the saw works flawlessly and leaves piles of long shavings in it's wake… Read Full Review

Husqvarna 141

“The Husqvarna 141 is powerfull, always starts,and its...”

Written on: 11/03/2009

The Husqvarna 141 is powerfull, always starts,and its well balanced as well as light. I have had it for years just use high quality two stroke oil and it will give you years service. it is much better balanced the similar Stihl 310.

Dirtpusher76's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2012

i own a 310. i would not compare it to a husqvarna 141. the stihl is a bigger saw all around. i run a 20' bar and chain combo on mine. the 141 will not run that big of a bar and chain and produce a good result.

Husqvarna 141

“I bought one Husqvarna 141 to clean up after a...”

Written on: 19/09/2008

I bought one Husqvarna 141 to clean up after a hurricane because it was the only one left on the shelf. I used it, abused it and beat the whatever out of it and it never missed a beat!
It can take a bit of playing w/the choke to restart it hot, but other than that I've got my money out of it several times over.
One tough chainsaw… Read Full Review

Dirtpusher76's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2012

never use choke when hot. choke is used when cold to prime carb.

Husqvarna 141

“Living in Florida makes owning a chain saw a must. The...”

Written on: 10/09/2008 by ECHAVERIAT (1 review written)

Living in Florida makes owning a chain saw a must. The Husqvarna 141 is a great saw for the price will cut through fallen branches with a breeze… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Husqvarna 141

“Where do I start, this Husqvarna 141 chainsaw is poor...”

Written on: 12/06/2008 by reviewrant (1 review written)

Where do I start, this Husqvarna 141 chainsaw is poor & has put me off ever buying another husqvarna product. The words cheap, nasty & gutless sum this saw up perfectly. I finally replaced it with a Stihl 310… Read Full Review

Husqvarna 141

“I bought it new 3 years ago and put it to production...”

Written on: 19/03/2008 by newguy18 (1 review written)

I bought it new 3 years ago and put it to production climbing. I just rebuilt it and ported the muffler and that increased the power alot. The muffler releases heat around cylinder which causes vapor lock and results in the eventual failure of the engine. 2 holes drilled in the front of the muffler remedy the problem. Great saw for the money… Read Full Review

Reviewrant's Response to newguy18's Review

Written on: 12/06/2008

I disagree, from my own experience this chainsaw is poor.

Newguy18's Response to newguy18's Review

Written on: 14/06/2008

It helps alot if you drill the front of the muffler.2 holes on the front almost doubles the power.1/4" is what i used.Believe me,i'm a proffesional climber.It could be worse could be a stihl ms 170,180,192t,or 200t.stihl is junk in my opinion.

Husqvarna 141

“This is good saw for the money, but remember that if...”

Written on: 12/01/2007 by FEARNOFISHBOB (1 review written)

This is good saw for the money, but remember that if you depend on wood as a source of heat, then this is not the saw for you. Don't make the mistake and run the HUSQVARNA 141 chainsaw with a dull chain, as this will cause smoking… Read Full Review

Reviewrant's Response to FEARNOFISHBOB's Review

Written on: 12/06/2008

I disagree, in my experience, it is not a good saw for the money. I'd rather pay more and get quality.

Dirtpusher76's Response to FEARNOFISHBOB's Review

Written on: 10/10/2012

any saw with a dull chain will do that.

Husqvarna 141

“If you want a brand name chainsaw that you'll rarely...”

Written on: 25/06/2006 by thesturgeon (1 review written)

If you want a brand name chainsaw that you'll rarely use, the HUSQVARNA 141 is the one for you. I will never take this saw to the repair shop for anything. It's a throw away… Read Full Review

255868_Nosher's Response to thesturgeon's Review

Written on: 18/08/2006

I have had my Husquarvana for over 1 year with no problems and it is in constant use with me felling trees and cutting up logs

Hightechredneck's Response to thesturgeon's Review

Written on: 13/09/2009

My 141 was a gift, it must have been on clearance. I've replaced the oil worm gear after about 2 year of minimal use. Still cant get good bar oil flow with 10w30. much of the design is cheap plastic. 2 out of 5.

Reviewrant's Response to thesturgeon's Review

Written on: 12/06/2008

I agree with this review because I find it to be an honest assessment of this product.

Husqvarna 141

“I am a woman and do not use the HUSQVARNA 141 chainsaw...”

Written on: 17/04/2006 by Lovetra (1 review written)

I am a woman and do not use the HUSQVARNA 141 chainsaw equipment personally, but I bought the saw. Having said that I do write for my husband and son, both having worked in the woods using heavier Husqvarna (Husky) and Stihl equipment. They have cussed this model 141 I bought at Lowe's. No power, lousy adjustment and poor oiler. Five hours use of the saw, the bar and chain were hot, and smoking and seemed to not be getting enough oil. Repair shop time. I took it in! I was told this is a… Read Full Review

Jimat38's Response to Lovetra's Review

Written on: 12/05/2008

I was thinking of buying this saw, now I know exactly what it is designed for I will think again.
<br/>Excellent review. Thank you.

Reviewrant's Response to Lovetra's Review

Written on: 12/06/2008

I agree because it is an honest description of this saw and all it's faults.