Peugeot 307cc 2.0 Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Peugeot 307cc 2.0 - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“The roof problem seems rare - there are lots on the...”

Written on: 05/09/2008

The roof problem seems rare - there are lots on the road and it's the same mechanism as Mercedes. It's pretty obvious that a large heavy CC would use more fuel than a lightweight 306. It's not the cars fault the repairer was poor!… Read Full Review

“I had a peugeot 306 and loved it so much that when it...”

Written on: 15/04/2006 by karenuk (11 reviews written)

I had a peugeot 306 and loved it so much that when it fell to bits in its old age I got a 307cc. What a mistake... as previous reviewers have commented the aftersales is truly appalling. My roof crushed my boot lining and I couldn't close the boot- during repairs the repairers scratched the car as once again it crushed the lining- and completely bodged the paint repair! It took a year to sort out and now I'm too afraid to use the roof. Buying this car was such a thrill !- my 1st new car, my 1st… Read Full Review