My Chemical Romance I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love Reviews

From 1 review

Media Gallery for My Chemical Romance I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

My Chemical Romance I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

“My Chemical Romance I Brought You My Bullets, You...”

Written on: 15/04/2006 by Faded (16 reviews written)

My Chemical Romance I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - I, like many other people, became hooked on MCR when I heard 'I'm Not Okay' and 'Helena' (Hits from MCR's second album 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge') and soon after fell in love with the album that held them ('Three Cheers...'). But I honestly don't think you can call yourself a true MCR fan until you've listened to their first masterpiece 'I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love'.
Not for the light hearted… Read Full Review