Sagem MYC5-2V Reviews

• Reception

• Style

Sagem MYC5-2V - Ask a question now

Sagem MYC5-2V

“I love the Sagem MYC5-2V phone ”

Written on: 25/11/2007 by catlover52 (1 review written)

I love the Sagem MYC5-2V phone
Some people were asking is it supposed to have blue tooth the answer is no its not.
I still love it
I'm getting a new phone but if the camera quality was better I might of had to re-think… Read Full Review

Sagem MYC5-2V

“The screen on my Sagem MYC5-2V developed a fault...”

Written on: 28/07/2006 by thejudge (1 review written)

The screen on my Sagem MYC5-2V developed a fault resembling a fried egg at the lower edge, as it was still well within the warranty at the time. I sent it back for repair, but they claimed it was cracked an not a screen fault, so they wouldn`t repair it under warranty. I examined it with a magnifying glass, and I can see no damage. The phone has hardly been used, and being a clam shell design, how could the screen get damaged anyway? The cost of replacing the screen would be almost as much as a… Read Full Review

Sagem MYC5-2V

“I would have liked to have read somewhere the shortage...”

Written on: 11/04/2006 by david hickman (4 reviews written)

I would have liked to have read somewhere the shortage of available memory and the fact only 11 seconds of video is available. To get even more from the phone download the well-phone software if it does not come with your bundle. The Sagem website is only OK.
All in all I think this little phone is superb, I have just purchased one for my wife, we can now easily share our address book… Read Full Review