Fiat 80 SX Reviews

Fiat 80 SX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fiat 80 SX

Fiat 80 SX
Fiat 80 SX

“I have had my Brava 80 sx from new, Sept 2000, no...”

Written on: 07/02/2004 by BARRY NEALE (1 review written)

I have had my Brava 80 sx from new, Sept 2000, no plans to change it. Looks great in silver,never let me down once, best car I have had. I think better looking than Bravo… Read Full Review

“Dont be fooled by the engine size. The Fiat 80 sx has...”

Written on: 09/12/2001 by Daibach. (1 review written)

Dont be fooled by the engine size. The Fiat 80 sx has all the oomph you need for modern motoring. The variable drivers seat position & adjustable steering wheel makes for a comfortable drive & the light but positive steering ensures your fresh at journeys end… Read Full Review

11471_Foxy.'s Response to 7009_Daibach.'s Review

Written on: 03/02/2002

Having had my brava for several months I agree with the contributors appraisal 7 consider the car excellent value for money.

Bumblebee's Response to 7009_Daibach.'s Review

Written on: 17/09/2003

i've had my brava for just over six months and i'm happy enough. just a few minor complaints, such as poor visibility out of the back window and also an unpredictable back windscreen wiper (when you turn the switch, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!)
<br>i've heard there have been a few such incidents reported (minor electrical annoyances)...?