Northern Rock Reviews

Northern Rock - Ask a question now

“NRAM Mortgage Arrears”

Written on: 07/08/2013 by churchy999 (1 review written)

During Feb 2011 i lost my job this meant I couldnt pay the mortgage, NRAM was called and I explained the following month i was in employment I completed the i&e and agreed an overpayment of £50 for 1 year, the term came to an end and NRAM didnt contact but instead of keeping the payment on the system and contacting they reduced the payment and informed me i had broken my t&c's, i completed another i&e was tole I had more money than I had according tot he i&e in which they take monies off… Read Full Review

“Northern Rock offer competitive interest rates on...”

Written on: 15/07/2006 by reviewr (5 reviews written)

Northern Rock offer competitive interest rates on savings, for example on fixed rate bonds at 5.3%.
Good customer service and quick counter service from friendly staff.
No need to make an appointment to open an account, and you get the account documentation, eg. bond certificate immediately or by post within 2 to 3 days. It is also easy to close accounts… Read Full Review