Shere Khan Korma Sauce Reviews

Shere Khan Korma Sauce - Ask a question now

Shere Khan Korma Sauce

“Good thick sauce with a really good taste. One gets a...”

Written on: 07/01/2009

Good thick sauce with a really good taste. One gets a hint of coconut taste in the sauce too. The spices in the sauce are not too overpowering for those people who might be afraid of curries. I would highly recommend this product.

The store I buy at has a hard time keeping it stocked because the demand is so high… Read Full Review

Shere Khan Korma Sauce

“Shere Khan Korma Sauce is quite sweet, coconutty! very...”

Written on: 02/11/2008 by megsie (1 review written)

Shere Khan Korma Sauce is quite sweet, coconutty! very smooth, very tasty!
surprised at the use of sweetened condensed milk in the ingredients..very clever.

would definitely buy again. one of a very few 'real' bought sauces out there… Read Full Review

Shere Khan Korma Sauce

“I liked the sause so much that I returned to the store...”

Written on: 21/01/2008 by hodgesh (1 review written)

I liked the sause so much that I returned to the store where I thought I bought it, but it was not there. Within 24 hrs. I had gone to Safeway, Trader Joes and Nob Hill but could not find the sauce I have he jar saved to try to find it. Please help! Where I can buy more jars pr Shere Khan's KORMA Sauce? I want to give them away, as I think it is so good… Read Full Review

Honeypot's Response to 339342_hodgesh's Review

Written on: 23/09/2008

I too would like to know where I can find Shere Khan sauces. I found them once in Sainsburys but not again. Why are they so difficult to find?

Shere Khan Korma Sauce

“Okay, it was one of those days. Time was running out...”

Written on: 05/04/2006 by AngryShopper (21 reviews written)

Okay, it was one of those days. Time was running out and I had to feed a hungry wife and a ravenous 7 year old boy. In a hurry I grabbed some chicken fillets, Naan bread and a jar of curry sauce. I avoided the local own brand and searched for something that might be worth the buying price. I saw the Shere Khan Korma Sauce and prayed that it would be acceptable.

I was delightfully surprised. As usual I cooked the chicken fillets in the oven with a little oil. The sauce, a mild golden colour was… Read Full Review