Decleor Intensive Gentle Hydrating Mask Reviews

From 1 review

Decleor Intensive Gentle Hydrating Mask - Ask a question now

Decleor Intensive Gentle Hydrating Mask

“I fell in love with this magical tube! The Decleor...”

Written on: 05/04/2006 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

I fell in love with this magical tube! The Decleor Intensive Gentle Hydrating Mask moisturises and softens, and my face feels like a riped peach after just 10 minutes. Especially for the annoying red/flaky patch around my nose, this is a life-saver! It says that you should remove it with Decleor's toner, but I find that water is just as good. Its effect is absolutely amazing, but it only lasts until your next cleansing routine. I think it is brilliant to include in your preparation for a night… Read Full Review