Electrolux ESOMSS Reviews

• Service & Support

Electrolux ESOMSS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Electrolux ESOMSS

Electrolux ESOMSS

“Broke down just after warranty.”

Written on: 31/07/2011

I would advise against buying this. Broke down just after warranty. Will not turn on, customer service very unhelpful, and I get the impresion they just want to get money out of us to repair it. It will cost £50.00 just to get someone to come out and look at it, £75 if the engineer needs to do anything + parts. Would not put us through to anyone who could offer advice over the phone, as to what the problem may be. Looks good, cooked food nice when working, but I suspect it WILL break in the… Read Full Review

Electrolux ESOMSS

“My Electrolux ESOMSS oven was reasonably priced but I...”

Written on: 21/03/2010

My Electrolux ESOMSS oven was reasonably priced but I cannot believe that in less than 3 years of moderate use its fan veins have literally RUSTED through and are now falling off bit by bit. It is most likely due to the fact that this oven locks in all steam when cooking, meaning you have to jump back every time you open the oven door to avoid being burnt by a huge cloud.

Also if you don't then keep the oven door open after cooking (meaning the whole house smells!) the steam collects as water… Read Full Review

Electrolux ESOMSS

“All in all I am very happy with my Electrolux ESOMSS...”

Written on: 02/04/2006 by jarnartharn (37 reviews written)

All in all I am very happy with my Electrolux ESOMSS built-in oven. It looks pretty smart, and it has everything I would look for in an appliance.

There is one problem however. The door doesn't appear to close properly. I have been assured that it is supposed to look like this, but it appears to be a little crooked and sometimes needs a little force to open. This does not however effect its performance in any way. It just gets a bit annoying sometimes… Read Full Review