FX Typhoon .177 Reviews

• Accuracy

• Handling

FX Typhoon .177 - Ask a question now

“I have owned this FX Typhoon .177 rifle for 8 weeks...”

Written on: 19/04/2009 by bobjbrown (34 reviews written)

I have owned this FX Typhoon .177 rifle for 8 weeks and note that it is proabably the best value rifle for the Money I have owned.

I own the walnut stock version which I found more comfortable to handle than the synthetic stock.

Build quality is good, as it always is with FX / Logan.
I chronoed it new at 11.2 Ft/lb with JSB Exact diabolos which gives it full power.

The barrel is rifled match quality, and seems to be more than adequate, and has been matched with a logan moderator which makes… Read Full Review

“I can always rely on it to make that crucial shot. Its...”

Written on: 28/01/2008 by Russ 41 (1 review written)

I can always rely on it to make that crucial shot. Its comfortable and well balanced, the .177 caliber gives it deadly accuracy. The biggest difference from the .22 i have found is the speed over long distance, its immediately noticeable, as soon as you've pulled the trigger your shots there, and i feel i do get better penetration than a .22 as ive taken down much tougher pests, ie. crows where i found with the 22. version, the pellets were actually knocking the bird to the ground injured, and… Read Full Review

“I own some great air guns, FWB, Beeman, and AA. The...”

Written on: 01/04/2006 by 17 nut (1 review written)

I own some great air guns, FWB, Beeman, and AA. The FX Typhoon is the one I shoot the most. It is a joy to shoot in every way. It is very close to being as accurate as my Anschutz rimfire at 50 yards. I would recommend this gun to anyone interested in a fine rifle… Read Full Review