Santa's Own Prelighted Tree Reviews

Media Gallery for Santa's Own Prelighted Tree

Santa's Own Prelighted Tree
Santa's Own Prelighted Tree

“Expensive replacement bulbs”

Written on: 30/12/2014 by drchuck (1 review written)

Santa's Own is a beautiful tree that I would not buy again and caution anyone not to buy one. I have replace over 200 hundred bulbs on my tree. They simply short out and whole sections of about 40 bulbs are burnt and have to be replaced. I just recently ordered 600 bulbs and the cost was a whopping $129.00 or almost .25 a bulb. I wrote to Mr. Love, the owner of Santa's Own complaining and received nothing back. My son in-law purchased the exact same tree as me and ended up taking all the light… Read Full Review

“4 year old LED tree junked”

Written on: 01/12/2013

Absolutely beautiful quality tree but prelit LED lights a disaster. 50 or so bulbs went in 3rd year and so bad in 4th year had to junk it. Santa's own does not even offer replacement bulbs for it. So sad to toss this beautiful tree in garbage but the prelit was the whole point. Spent many hours and purchased LED diagnostic tools to know avail. Tree is awesome. Lights suck! Don't buy LED. Our prior prelit lasted 10 years and was half the price… Read Full Review