Isuzu Trooper 2.2 DLX Reviews

• Reliability

Isuzu Trooper 2.2 DLX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Isuzu Trooper 2.2 DLX

Isuzu Trooper 2.2 DLX

“I'm overall happy with my Trooper, though I wasn't...”

Written on: 12/03/2003 by Crimson. (1 review written)

I'm overall happy with my Trooper, though I wasn't when my husband first talked me into buying it! I thought I'd traded down until it got a slight "knock" in the engine and he began talking of trading it off. I don't think I can let him do that, even for a newer one. I'm currently looking for fun accessories to add to it and "spiff" it up a bit (after the engine's been fixed that is). This Troopers been fun and has taken us on one family outing after another. Although I don't like the red… Read Full Review

96951_Matt.'s Response to Crimson.'s Review

Written on: 12/05/2003

there actually are a few good suppliers of "accessories" for troopers - all years as well. www.independent4x.com www.dandeperformance.com www.darlington-offroad.com
<br>they sell some nice "accessories" - though if you want 3rd row seats or bug deflectors or something lame, you may have to check ebay.

“I have owned my 1993 Isuzu Trooper for 4 years now and...”

Written on: 03/10/2002 by Cornelius. (1 review written)

I have owned my 1993 Isuzu Trooper for 4 years now and never had a days problem. I use it as a daily comuter and take it to the bush on weekends. It is a very practical vehicle and in todays market great value for money. If you are looking to buy one, don't ask me, I'm not selling!… Read Full Review

56307_Neil.'s Response to 41518_Cornelius.'s Review

Written on: 06/12/2002

I too own a 93 Trooper. I love it! I haven't really tested her out too much off-road. Just a little fishing trail here and there. One of these days... hahaha

56940_Cornelius.'s Response to 41518_Cornelius.'s Review

Written on: 10/12/2002

Hi Neil. You will find that the Trooper is a very capable offroad vehicle. I'm also not into "heavy" offroading but with the various trails around where we are it keeps up with any other vehicle. I have had my car in mud , sand and very rocky terrain and it handles all of it brilliantly. I would suggest however if you are going to take on some more serious stuff to fit offroad shocks and maybe even replace the standard coil springs at the rear , adjusting the torsion bars in front also helps with added clearance. Try a trail or two in your region , you will be amazed at what your car is capable of !

“I have owned 3 petrol Isuzu Troopers and am buying my...”

Written on: 01/05/2001 by Louis Vorster. (1 review written)

I have owned 3 petrol Isuzu Troopers and am buying my 4th. (Turbo diesel)
See also http://cartalk.cars.com/Survey/Results/Demographics/Comments/Isuzu/Trooper-1995.html… Read Full Review