Isuzu Trooper 2.8 DLX Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Isuzu Trooper 2.8 DLX - Ask a question now

“After more than 11 years of ownership of a Isuzu...”

Written on: 01/11/2005 by Roger Nelson (1 review written)

After more than 11 years of ownership of a Isuzu Trooper 4x4, in the harsh environment (intense sun, high humidity, sand and tropical downpours) of a Caribbean Island; including years of carting around windsurfing equipment dripping salt water, navigating flooded roads, and surviving a cat 4/5 hurricane (Ivan in September 2004) when more than half the island's cars were written off, the bodywork and paintwork are remarkable.

This impressive vehicle has done sterling service and is still more… Read Full Review

“I think that the Isuzu Trooper is an awsome truck and...”

Written on: 13/10/2003 by troopertruck (1 review written)

I think that the Isuzu Trooper is an awsome truck and is very practical. It preforms well and is very practical and is a great value for the momey… Read Full Review

Supertrooper95's Response to troopertruck's Review

Written on: 27/12/2003

I like your trooper a lot. I have 2 1989 troopers and one 1995 trooper. I wouldnt trade them for anything, great off road vehicals. My father is an Isuzu master technition I just wanted to say i like what you have done with the trooper and continue to make it better . Bye

“My 1992 Isuzu Trooper had the "check engine" light...”

Written on: 16/03/2003 by Goldensmom. (1 review written)

My 1992 Isuzu Trooper had the "check engine" light come on briefly in the winter 2001. Never saw it again until it came on briefly winter 2002 (both days temp was below zero!). I just had a major tune-up done, also had to replace the coil pack, and next day light comes on and stays on. It does go off as I'm slowing to a stop. Going to have it checked this week, as mechanic said if it stays on it should be checked, though he wouldnt worry if it went on and off… Read Full Review

81432_Kevin.'s Response to Goldensmom.'s Review

Written on: 20/03/2003

I have been very happy with my trooper, i got it with 104.000 on it, but it run's perfect. someone who had it lower'd it, i'm not sure why.
<br><br>know all i need is to find new locking hubs for it, mine have broke. it is a 1986, before all the computer nonsense.

“I have the 2002 trooper and love it I traded a...”

Written on: 21/11/2002 by jersey. (1 review written)

I have the 2002 trooper and love it I traded a pathfinder. the power is awsome. The ride is great and quiet. It's big and it's terific value. It's my SUPER TROOPER..heats up in winter in 5 min. Has great air system..neat disply, fast pickup… Read Full Review