Isuzu Trooper 3.2 LE Reviews

Isuzu Trooper 3.2 LE - Ask a question now

“I would buy another Isuzu Trooper 4x4 Offroader based...”

Written on: 07/08/2003 by ccmh (1 review written)

I would buy another Isuzu Trooper 4x4 Offroader based on the fun and reliability i have had from it so far, but time will tell. Watch this space!!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“We have a 92 Isuzu trooper s with 215k miles on it. We...”

Written on: 13/03/2002 by diff. (1 review written)

We have a 92 Isuzu trooper s with 215k miles on it. We just purchased the troop in New Jersey and imported it to Canada and it passed our Toronto emissions test at the lower end of the scale with only a change of spark plugs and new muffler and tailpipe which I believe were original [actually no tailpipe was there]. We do have valve train noise and I'm trying to find a non invasive option for that. I installed new aftermarket pads and rotors all around. I want to do new seals on the calipers… Read Full Review