Isuzu Trooper 3.5 S Performance Reviews

Isuzu Trooper 3.5 S Performance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Isuzu Trooper 3.5 S Performance

Isuzu Trooper 3.5 S Performance
Isuzu Trooper 3.5 S Performance

“I bought my '89 Isuzu Trooper 2 years ago for $500 and...”

Written on: 01/06/2004 by sublime77 (1 review written)

I bought my '89 Isuzu Trooper 2 years ago for $500 and have done 2 oil changes and put 4 spark plugs into it. It now has almost 300,000 kms on it, and the starter is getting tired, my clutch needs to be done (the original one still in there), and the rear end needs some minor attention. I have driven this vehicle in our wonderful BC snow and ice and the limited slip diff never let me down for a second. I have no compliants for this vehicle considering when I bought it for the price I did I said… Read Full Review

“I have an 1987 Isuzu Trooper 2. It has over 200k miles...”

Written on: 11/04/2003 by moosefondue. (1 review written)

I have an 1987 Isuzu Trooper 2. It has over 200k miles on it and it is still running great. I just changed the head and found out that it was running on 1 cylinder. Name one other truck that can do that. It is awesome!!!!… Read Full Review

“This Isuzu Trooper has really been a great car. I take...”

Written on: 24/09/2002 by justin. (1 review written)

This Isuzu Trooper has really been a great car. I take 4 wheeling every chance I get.
I have put mud tires, a snorkle, roof rack, welded my deff. together, etc. I have completely sunk it in water and it kept going. It doesn't have much suspension travel but it will just about go anywhere. I have never had any drivetrain problems… Read Full Review

Coronamainstage's Response to 39607_justin.'s Review

Written on: 26/08/2003

PLEASE HELP! i cant find a snorkle for my '90 trooper where did you get yours?!