NEC Phone Manager Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

• Software Features

NEC Phone Manager - Ask a question now

NEC Phone Manager

“I was sold a NEC phone system for our business and now...”

Written on: 20/05/2010 by managercaraudiocentre (1 review written)

I was sold a NEC phone system for our business and now it has developed a fault the company want me to pay £220.00 +vat before they even come out to site, They are ripping people off becuase they fit this product and when it develops a fault want pre payment. Dont buy from EBT in Nottingham look at their reply.
"We make no assumptions on your credit-worthiness and it does not matter to us whether you are a 20m turnover company or a one-man band - until a working relationship is established and… Read Full Review

NEC Phone Manager

“Why launch a great little 2.5G phone like the E122 and...”

Written on: 30/03/2006 by PoohsMate (12 reviews written)

Why launch a great little 2.5G phone like the E122 and refer to this file transfer software in the Owner Manual, but not supply it with the phone? If you do buy the NEC Phone Manager PC phone software - available through Seme Nedis - be prepared to call NEC UK Customer Support. Once I got the right department they took no time in helping me through the driver and software install process… Read Full Review