Ford Excursion XLT Reviews

From 1 review

Ford Excursion XLT - Ask a question now

“My dad owns a Ford Excursion, which he wants to trade...”

Written on: 22/09/2003 by Mr shoot2kill (3 reviews written)

My dad owns a Ford Excursion, which he wants to trade in for a Subaru Outback. I own a 1993 Loyale station wagon, which is a very nice little car with plenty of room. most people who buy an suv this big think it'll get ya somewhere in a parking lot standoff, it won't. cars just slip in right under the front end right as you're about to pull in. first, u have to heave the front end in the general direction of the parking space, then back up for another shot, pull halfway into the space, back… Read Full Review

Mr Shoot2Kill's Response to Mr shoot2kill's Review

Written on: 02/12/2003

i may have been wrong on the value for the money....u do get an awful lot of sheetmetal for a little over $30,000

Mr Shoot2Kill's Response to Mr shoot2kill's Review

Written on: 18/08/2004

Since your vehicle is 7,200 pounds, you probably won't be able to avoid a wreck very easily. I'd rather not get in a wreck at all than to get in a wreck and be able to walk away from it. and how can you say other vehicles don't have enough room? i can fit this in my car:
<br>Go-cart: yes, i've done it.
<br>twin size mattress, queen size if you put it on top of the wheel wells
<br>me: 190 lbs
<br>my sis: 115 lbs
<br>wes: 235 lbs
<br>bryce: 200 lbs
<br>stephen: 185 lbs
<br>football gear, books, backpacks: roughly 110 lbs
<br> and those football gear bags are HUGE. and honestly, it's not that cramped, and i'm not kidding. and you still think you need room for 8 people even though there's only 3 people riding in it? do you really plan on having 5 more kids? and even if you do have that many, it's not like it'll last that long anyway.

162883_Blahblahblah's Response to Mr shoot2kill's Review

Written on: 20/07/2004

All I can say, is if you have that much trouble parking it, you should learn how to drive it. I have one and I can cram it just about any parking space. I mean no offence...really. I bought it so that I have a vehilce that will be there when we have more children...baseball practice, taking the kids to the movies, etc...not to mention, if we are ever in a wreck, we will most likely be able to walk away from it. I know I'm going to get flamed for saying that, but it's true. I used to work for a company that bought totaled vehicles from insurance companies and sold the parts that were still good. I've seen them all, and I can tell you from seeing the damage, BIGGER IS BETTER.