Ford Excursion LTD Reviews

• Reliability

Ford Excursion LTD - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Excursion LTD

Ford Excursion LTD

“THIS IS NOT AN SUV ITS AN ENCLOSED FORD F-350 SUPER...”

Written on: 05/02/2010

THIS IS NOT AN SUV ITS AN ENCLOSED FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY TRUCK ...STRAIGHT AXLES,11000 LBS OF TOWING, MORE POWER THEN YOU'LL EVER NEED THIS "TRUCK" WILL PULL A HOUSE DOWN IN A SNOW STORM WHILE YOUR KIDS WATCH A MOVIE IN SAFETY WARMTH AND COMFORT..CAST YOUR STONES ABOUT THE GAS MILEAGE, IT TAKES 3 COMPACT CARS TO HAUL WHAT THIS CAN CARRY IN ONE LOAD BE IT KIDS, LUGGAGE SKI'S ,SHEETROCK OOPS A CAR CANT CARRY SHEETROCK MY BAD.. DO THE MATH. THE GAS BURN IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY FULL SIZE HEAVY… Read Full Review

“The Ford Excursion, although boycotted somewhat in...”

Written on: 15/12/2008 by can u spel (1 review written)

The Ford Excursion, although boycotted somewhat in todays current fuel crisis, but when biofuel technologies are perfected, larger, competely green vehicles will make a comeback, it is undeniable in this world that we live in that alternative sources of energy don't exist, its the gaining popularity thats the trouble, and ofcourse the added cost… Read Full Review

“The Ford Excursion is the best off roader, you can...”

Written on: 15/04/2008

The Ford Excursion is the best off roader, you can drive through rough terrain,its a large family carrier,you can take large amount of sports kit, family dog, friends etc to resort to enjoy which you cant do on small cars, + you have a feeling of safety in large off-roaders… Read Full Review

“We just had a baby, and there was simply no room in...”

Written on: 20/07/2004 by blahblahblah (1 review written)

We just had a baby, and there was simply no room in either of our vehilces. I had an old Ford pick-up, and my wife had a Toyota Corolla so we purchased the Ford Excursion SUV. I know the MPG sucks, but I am safe, and I feel safe. Nobody DARES to cut me off anymore, and people going too slow on the highway get out of my way. It's comfortable. I don't feel like I'm sitting on a pillow on the floor.

We plan on having another baby in a few months, so I need something that can handle 2 cars seats… Read Full Review

Mr Shoot2Kill's Response to 162883_blahblahblah's Review

Written on: 17/08/2004

you have 2 kids, and you need room for 8? you don't really need one, you just like having something that big. I've got room for me, my sister, and 3 other football players... and I drive something roughly 1/3 the weight of your vehicle and about twice the gas mileage. and oh yeah, mine also has 4 wheel drive. and I've got a pontoon boat to tow, but that's nothing an old pickup can't handle. have you ever heard of the word "conserve"? and what's this you say about people don't cut you off? if it's smaller than a tractor trailer... and i need to get over, I don't care if you drive a beatle or an Excursion, you better get out of my way cuz i'm gettin over. why don't you think a little more about other people on the road... like the REALLY small cars and the people who try to think on a larger scale, which apparently you can't. I don't see what's so attractive about excess.

Ivan1890's Response to 162883_blahblahblah's Review

Written on: 13/03/2006

It is basically a free world (now there is a contradiction) and so if you want an 'Excursion' - good luck to you - have one - enjoy it and also enjoy the occasional admiration and discard the jealous wingers. Most people care about the environment and try and do a little bit to protect it. But, with regard to vehicles and other major issues of concern surely it is essentially the responsibility of governments to legislate what we can and cannot drive? I generally find that the individuals complaining the most about the environment are generally those doing the greatest damage but tunnel vision prevents them seeing the wider picture. For example, the vast majority of people are meat eaters and thereby support millions of acres of the rain forest being burnt so that soya producers can feed cattle cheaply. (Incidentally I'm vegan, but everyone to their own). How about the scenario where we stop eating cattle; eat the soya instead; run our vehicles on bio ethanol; and all of us enjoy serious motor cars like the 'Excursion?' Silly eh? (Yes it is because not everyone can afford that particular vehicle). No more silly than throwing stones at vehicle owners who drive nice vehicles! First put thy own house in order.