Renault Twingo 1.2i Pack+ Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Renault Twingo 1.2i Pack+ - Ask a question now

“Worst car I have ever owned and the worst service from...”

Written on: 09/04/2009

Worst car I have ever owned and the worst service from any manufacturer I have ever received. Bought a brand new Twingo Diamonique in March 2008. Three months later a fault occured. All the warning lights came on, steering was very heavy (to the point where I almost crashed in to the middle of a roundabout because it was so heavy when the fault occured while I was half way round the roundabout) then very light and the speedo disappeared. To date I have had the same fault fixed 3 times by… Read Full Review

“As per all Renaults electrical problems are non-ending...”

Written on: 17/01/2003 by Stevie M. (1 review written)

As per all Renaults electrical problems are non-ending & generally follow each other like a line of ants. Carpets can be the cheapest bits of matted thread but all this can be overlooked when the little baby is this pretty. When I finally get hold of one for myself it will be called El-Gringo the Twingo… Read Full Review