Honda Odyssey EX-L Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda Odyssey EX-L - Ask a question now

“Recently, I went on vacation for 10 days and when I...”

Written on: 05/03/2011

Recently, I went on vacation for 10 days and when I came back, my car (2011 -odyss,) did not want to start. Battery was fully drained. I have to tow it to my expense to dealer. (Towing is not covered under warranty, in this case). Dealer mentioned to me that all cars with navigation and all kinds of computerized systems if you leave your car more than a week, than the car's battery will run down. Its normal due to all kinds of electronic systems. First time I heard it and I never seen any… Read Full Review

“I really enjoyed test driving the Honda Odyssey. It...”

Written on: 14/01/2004 by vhradice (1 review written)

I really enjoyed test driving the Honda Odyssey. It rode great, has lots of room, rear seat folds away. I wanted a car that I could take camping and carry plywood in. This answers both needs. The shortcomings concern the secutiry system ( doors must all be closed AND locked in order for the security system to activate) and that the doors do not lock when going from Park to Drive. Honda says that both items are not dealer changable… Read Full Review