Toyota Sienna CE Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Toyota Sienna CE - Ask a question now

“"This Car Changed the Way I Thought About Vans."”

Written on: 27/07/2012 by fretfulpandemic (1 review written)

This car is absolutely fantastic. It's completely worth the money and worth buying for. You won't be dissapointed by it's complete amazing performance and smoothness. To some people you can really drive this baby with ease and there's nothing better than having your kids calm in the car watching a movie. It's worth it so go ahead and test drive this car. What I didn't like about it though is that it's somehow hard to park. That's my only complain but overall it's great!… Read Full Review

“Toyota Sienna changed my mind. I was comparing it with...”

Written on: 28/09/2003 by meako14 (1 review written)

Toyota Sienna changed my mind. I was comparing it with Honda Odysey but after the test drive. It still live to its amazing qualities. The easy handling, accleration and quiet ride gives my kids a real comfort specially watching movies in a bumpy road with a good quality sounds… Read Full Review