Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love

Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love

“I love Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love!! It smelled...”

Written on: 08/07/2008 by lp182rox (1 review written)

I love Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love!! It smelled soooo good and dreamy. I first smelled it in a magazine and immediately loved it. I just got my gift set today in the mail !
Smelling this perfume makes me so happy and unique!! I love love indeed! Must try !!
I recommend buying it off the net because its much cheaper than retail stores… Read Full Review

Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love

“Though from the first sight "I love love" seems to be...”

Written on: 09/03/2008

Though from the first sight "I love love" seems to be too flippant, the feeling of happiness with a dose of irony is too tempting to resist. using it you need to create a very special style to fit ironically-happy mood of "I love love"… Read Full Review

Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love

“I love Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love it has a very...”

Written on: 29/03/2006 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

I love Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love it has a very novel design (as you can see from the picture), smells very unique (slightly floral with a lot of sweetness, but I can't really explain so please go and try it anyway), I would say this is a modern twist on the original floral scent. I think it is gonna be a classic. I normally get bored with a new scent quickly, but I still get a buzz out of it a months after purchasing, now that is an achievement!… Read Full Review