Citroen C3 1.4i SX Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Citroen C3 1.4i SX - Ask a question now

“My Citroen C3 car was delivered with paint...”

Written on: 28/05/2005 by PaulaT318 (5 reviews written)

My Citroen C3 car was delivered with paint imperfections that meant three weeks after getting my car - I was supplied with a motorised tin can with washing machine buttons (Nissan Micra!!) whilst they repainted my door! Nice quality control at the Citroen factory! Then after 14000 miles my alternator failed...now at 18000 (10 months old) my power steering has failed! This is a fault Citroen are apparently aware of (the RAC who provide Citroen Assist rescue cover) are certainly aware of it. It… Read Full Review

Paulat318's Response to PaulaT318's Review

Written on: 22/06/2005

UPDATE - I've now had to pay £123 to get the brakes stripped and cleaned because they were caked with dust and the rear brakes were binding. Not bad considering it isn't a year old yet.

269431_Martinkaye's Response to PaulaT318's Review

Written on: 03/12/2006

I read your review. My Citroen C3 power steering has just gone after 40000 miles. I think this is ridiculously early. Did Citroen reimburse you?