Audi A6 Avant 2.5 L TDI Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Audi A6 Avant 2.5 L TDI - Ask a question now

“My Audi A6 drives well and I prefer it to my old BMW 7...”

Written on: 18/07/2008

My Audi A6 drives well and I prefer it to my old BMW 7 series. The boot space great for dogs although a small dog could get through the side of the built in mesh that can be pulled out. Looks great drives well and suits my needs… Read Full Review

“I had to change my front and rear suspension at...”

Written on: 27/12/2007 by ledas0 (1 review written)

I had to change my front and rear suspension at 200,000km which wasn't cheap and it turned out to be faulty after about 300km. I had a 99 and !I would recommend it to anyone because it is a pleasure to drive.Spacious, very comfortable and beautiful… Read Full Review

“Bought a 4 year old Audi A6 Avant 2.5L TDi used. And...”

Written on: 14/04/2006 by davis80 (1 review written)

Bought a 4 year old Audi A6 Avant 2.5L TDi used. And have now covered an additional 40,000 miles plus.
Fuel has averaged almost 45mpg with mixed driving.
Ideal for family use on long journey
Few minor problems when purchased from Audi dealer all of which were sorted.
Dealer service has always been good, returning car fully serviced and cleaned inside and out.
Normal service costs reasonable when compared to Clio's (recent experience show it to be CHEAPER than wife's Clio !)… Read Full Review

“I have owned my Audi Avant 3 years from new. Have...”

Written on: 27/03/2006 by Essenbob (3 reviews written)

I have owned my Audi Avant 3 years from new. Have covered around 45,000 miles, with about 5,000 of those pulling a caravan.

I had a BMW before this, I rate the Audi as just as good… Read Full Review