Tommee Tippee Disposible Breast Pads Reviews

Tommee Tippee Disposible Breast Pads - Ask a question now

Tommee Tippee Disposible Breast Pads

“Having used supermarket's own brand breast pads, I got...”

Written on: 10/06/2006 by Moochly (11 reviews written)

Having used supermarket's own brand breast pads, I got very sore and cracked nipples, so in desperation I shelled out for the Tommee Tippee disposable breast pads, and I have never looked back!

I think the individual wrapping is a little wasteful, but it is handy to keep them clean when they get shoved to the bottom of a crowded changing bag!

Most importantly, they keep you dry and comfortable, and they make breastfeeding possible!… Read Full Review

Tommee Tippee Disposible Breast Pads

“Tommee Tippee Disposible Breast Pads were the first...”

Written on: 23/03/2006 by sarahfeb10 (1 review written)

Tommee Tippee Disposible Breast Pads were the first breast pads I bought and when I had none left I decided to try other brands that were less money but none of them compared to Tommee Tippee! So although they are a bit more expensive than others it is definatley worth paying the extra if you want the best quality!

They are very comfortable and stay in place with a sticky tab, VERY absorbent and I was able to go out without worrying about leaking through my top! I would recommend these pads… Read Full Review