Isuzu Trooper 2.3 Turbo Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Isuzu Trooper 2.3 Turbo - Ask a question now

“”

Written on: 26/03/2003 by the bull. (1 review written)

I never had a jeep that could stand such a battering i mean i drive this jeep on. I will try and pass anything my best achivemeant is overtaking a honda civic you should have seen the mans face when his new car was left sitting by an old trooper.
The engine is bombproof (but small) you have to rev her hard to get the best out of her.but dont worry the engine will stand a good rev I havent blown the head by now i probley never will… Read Full Review

119827_Niall.'s Response to the bull.'s Review

Written on: 29/07/2003

Hey Bull (Tarbh Man), good review of Trooper. I drive and occasionally thrash a 1987 Pajero 2.5 TD, has "only" 480000km on first motor still. Pajero is also a rock solid boxy 4x4, no frills but lots of thrills. Is the Trooper permanent 4x4 or does it have 2H option? The Pajero 4x4 mode is great offroad but eally sucks for turning tight circles on dry surfaces, the front wheels do not compensate for the difference between a shorter inner turning distance and longer outer distance! So the front wheels literally slide and jump, and apparently this is a "design feature" of 80s Pajeros! How does the Trooper steering bahave for turning tight circles on dry surfaces. I really like the look of the Trooper, but my heart is set on Land Rover Discovery TD5 for my next ton of 4x4 steel!

“I recently aquired my '94 Isuzu Trooper and love it....”

Written on: 30/09/2002 by travis. (1 review written)

I recently aquired my '94 Isuzu Trooper and love it. My friend has a '93 and I thought it was great-so luckily I happened upon my own. It has great off road capabilities and runs perfect at 93k miles. The only thing we both notice, and I've read in a few of the other reviews is this cry from deep in the bowels of the car. Took it to the mechanic and still don't know whats going on. If anyone knows how I can get it to stop please let me know. All in all, it has a great ride for such a large… Read Full Review

42224_Jamie.'s Response to 40753_travis.'s Review

Written on: 07/10/2002

I have just bought an isuzu trooper 94 for myself and this has been at me for only a month but i just realised that when i am in heavy rain the car starts leaking water from the the top of the windscreen. Can anyone tell me WHY?

“I have a 1987 Isuzu Trooper II, and just bought a...”

Written on: 09/03/2002 by Esteban Fuentes. (1 review written)

I have a 1987 Isuzu Trooper II, and just bought a 2002. The 4x4 Izusu Trooper is the best vehicle I have ever used, and I have used a lot of different makes. I am in the construction business and I know what I need… Read Full Review