Isuzu Trooper 3.2 V6 Reviews

Isuzu Trooper 3.2 V6 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Isuzu Trooper 3.2 V6

Isuzu Trooper 3.2 V6
Isuzu Trooper 3.2 V6

“Love the Isuzu Trooper 3.2 V6 to bits. Just turning...”

Written on: 20/03/2009 by zac6 (1 review written)

Love the Isuzu Trooper 3.2 V6 to bits. Just turning the key puts a smile on my face. Manages to cope well with my amp and sub!!!!Good points are too many to list. Bad points are Lack of accelaration
Getting a bit thursty now
Isuzu dealer parts are too dear (ring Vauxhall!!)… Read Full Review

“My 1998 Isuzu Trooper 4x4 has 173,000 miles on it and...”

Written on: 25/04/2005 by jjr5503 (1 review written)

My 1998 Isuzu Trooper 4x4 has 173,000 miles on it and the only engine component failure has been the starter. The original brakes were on the truck until 136,000 miles, this vehicle is bulletproof. I change the oil about every 4500 miles and use lucas oil additive and fuel additive, it gets about 360 miles per tank of fuel, and looks brand new. By far the best vehicle investment I have made so far. I spend alot of time on the road but have no restrictions when I need to go offroad with my… Read Full Review

Joywheel's Response to jjr5503's Review

Written on: 16/05/2005

Looks like your vehicle will be 3.1ltr or may be a 2.8ltr. With these engines this is a wonderful machine. But I repeat be very very careful if you have a 3ltr version which is prone to faulty injectors. Check your oil level very often for signs of increase and get injectors fixed without delay. Check my review earlier under joywheel. Best regards Tony Joyce

Isuzu1's Response to jjr5503's Review

Written on: 06/01/2006

Isuzu Troopers Dont Come In 3.1 Or 2.8 Ltr I would say It Is a 3.2

“The bad sides - this vehicle may be only used for...”

Written on: 12/05/2003 by knoxtrooper. (1 review written)

The bad sides - this vehicle may be only used for groceries, when it is capable of so much more! kidding aside - the 3.2v6 could use a little more torque - it has all it needs but acceleration onto interstates can be tedious. Lifter noise starts w/ high miles if you do not do regular oil changes - noise can get loud, but not diesel loud - just annoying and you can live with it.
Plusses - Lots of room inside, my 95 LS is very offroad capable stock. Good clearance (more clearance available… Read Full Review

“In Review: any Isuzu Trooper would be worth buying. It...”

Written on: 23/04/2003 by Jeff Kriezel. (1 review written)

In Review: any Isuzu Trooper would be worth buying. It would pay itself off with years of fun through the mud and the snow.
I feel equal to or better than any other vehicle parked next door. My daughter feels cool and so do I!!!
This is a perfect ride for people who love to tinker with toys and have to change things for the hella vit.
222,000 miles and going strong everyday.
I have fixed this one up so pretty, I stare at it all the chances I can get. Call it crazy, but I love this trooper… Read Full Review

“Gave my 1992 Isuzu Trooper to my son-in-law after 160k...”

Written on: 17/04/2002 by Golden Wheels. (1 review written)

Gave my 1992 Isuzu Trooper to my son-in-law after 160k miles. Still running great and has needed little more than routine maintenance. Incredibly reliable for a 4wd. I did replace the radiator, alternator, clutch and part of the exhaust system during ownership, but the drive train has been excellent!

Bought a 2001 because I loved the previous one so well and I have been surprised and disappointed. The transmission self destructed and was replaced at 15k and it is in the shop now having the… Read Full Review