Suzuki Grand Vitara 2.0 XL7 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Suzuki Grand Vitara 2.0 XL7 - Ask a question now

“I bought a Grand Vitara that appeared to be a...”

Written on: 03/04/2006 by jim slade (1 review written)

I bought a Grand Vitara that appeared to be a reasonable buy. Full service history and low milage (35000). Whilst driving an engine management light came on, reference to the manual suggested that it should be taken without delay to a Suzuki main agent. The computer came back with two error / fault numbers P1112 and P0191 The agent stated that the P1112 related to low pressure on F rail MON CRT (Lack Press), the P0191 appeared to be unknown to them. It seems that Suzuki computers can not… Read Full Review

244822_Freecelt's Response to jim slade's Review

Written on: 29/05/2006

Problem could be down to the fact that the diesel engines Suzuki use in this model are not their own; they buy them in from Renault. Perhaps that is why they can't diagnose the faults properly.

301738_Karldorn's Response to jim slade's Review

Written on: 31/07/2007

Jim, I totally agree with your comments you recorded.. Our story is far too long and would probably take me over 2 hours to explain it all... We brought a brand new Grand Vitara Diesel in January 2006, it is now July 2007 and it is back in the garage for the 8th time .. I have had various problems with the vehicle and had a re condition gear box fitted and the 3rd gear replaced twice.. (only had the vehicle 2 months then ) our dealership and the Suzuki head office have been a waste of time and only now the head office have only just got back to me.

“I have an Suzuki Grand Vitara XL7, 5 seater version...”

Written on: 01/12/2005 by PaulC (1 review written)

I have an Suzuki Grand Vitara XL7, 5 seater version and this has been all round France twice and across Europe in the winter to Greece. It has performed perfectly and not let us down once… Read Full Review