Renault Twingo 1.1 Initiale Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Renault Twingo 1.1 Initiale - Ask a question now

“My Renault Twingo is a 1997 model. I have been driving...”

Written on: 30/12/2005 by Michael Clifford (1 review written)

My Renault Twingo is a 1997 model. I have been driving it for a year here in Istanbul where I currently live and work. When I saw it in a used car lot, it was instantly appealing. I had trouble with the heating system, but all necessary spares were immediately available. I still feel that the brakes should be a little more convincing, but it has done wonders for my anticipatory skills. A delight to drive when I got used to the broad windscreen frames. It has been great fun to drive (so far!)… Read Full Review

“I've been driving a Renault Twingo Initiale since...”

Written on: 15/01/2004 by wmspillett (1 review written)

I've been driving a Renault Twingo Initiale since mid-2000, and have never regretted it.

Twingo is virtually non-petroholic, as reliable as clockwork, as quiet as a mouse (at UK-legal speeds) and as comfortable and spacious as a padded TARDIS - especially the leather-trimmed, air-conditioned, electric-everything Initiale model which can be had for less wonga than a basic Focus or Astra.

Twingo is the perfect car around town, but is equally at home in the country or cruising at 80-90mph on… Read Full Review