Honda Odyssey EX Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda Odyssey EX - Ask a question now

“Excellent Vehicle. I have had several Dodge mini-vans....”

Written on: 13/08/2008

Excellent Vehicle. I have had several Dodge mini-vans. My first Honda and it will not be my last. I have not had a single problem out of this vehicle. 35,000 miles so far… Read Full Review

“The Honda Odyssey is an excellent family car. Not a...”

Written on: 14/06/2008

The Honda Odyssey is an excellent family car. Not a single mechanical or any other problem at all. I feel sorry for the above reviewer because it must be a lemon… Read Full Review

“The Honda Odyssey EX is a GREAT van. I work for a...”

Written on: 14/02/2007 by theshootist (92 reviews written)

The Honda Odyssey EX is a GREAT van. I work for a major international car rental agency and have driven almost every passenger vehicle in North America and this is the most well thought out and easiest to drive mini vans I've ever seen!! My wife and I test drove the earlier models and felt that they were noisy, had shoddy interiors and rode very roughly.
In comparison, the 2006 Odyssey is the pinnacle of minivan engineering. Extra thick, plush seats with arm rests. Extra cup holders everywhere… Read Full Review

290642_Eddie777's Response to theshootist's Review

Written on: 26/05/2007

I'm about to buy one..... is it worth £4695.00 - 2.2L 95 bodykit.

Theshootist's Response to theshootist's Review

Written on: 28/06/2007

Not sure, Eddie. Help me do the money conversion into dollars.
<br/>Also, my wife and I test drove the 04s and hated them!
<br/>The model you are looking at, I think, was Hondas first attempt at the minivan. You might wanna do some more research. Essentially, that model was a large Honda Accord (it was built on the accord chassis and motor).

“I'm not certiain if my 2005 Honda Odyssey was poorly...”

Written on: 20/09/2005 by frogger (1 review written)

I'm not certiain if my 2005 Honda Odyssey was poorly manufactured or if the dealership has poorly trained mechanic but in the 8,000 miles I have driven the car (purchased new) I have spent more time at the dealership than for any other car I have owned. My problems started with a 5000 mile checkup where they rotated the tires. After that the car vibrated badly at high speed and when the breaks were applied. The dealership said one of the tires was out of balance and said they corrected the… Read Full Review

“2002 Honda Odyssey EX People Carrier. ”

Written on: 05/11/2004 by cal1ga (1 review written)

2002 Honda Odyssey EX People Carrier.

Was treated badly by the dealer. First the fleet manager refused to give me the 2nd remote, she said she'll mail it to me, which arrived 3-4 weeks later (unprogrammed). Had to spend time driving to another dealer to get it programmed.

2nd, was overcharged for the dealer options. was shown an EX with installed options. Later I found it was $600 over retail, consider they already made a profit on the retail price. The fleet manager did give me a $500… Read Full Review

“2003 Honda Odyssey EX, 8months old, 14,000miles with...”

Written on: 08/05/2004 by scaredOdysseyowner (1 review written)

2003 Honda Odyssey EX, 8months old, 14,000miles with extensive problem list. Vibration/shaking most noteably over 60mph, transmission pause and bang, rear brakes clunk, malfunctioning gas gauge, with repeated unsatisfactory trips to dealer service dept. Characteristics of vehicle. No accountability from dealer, or service manager. Poor customer satisfaction. Road noise, audible sloshing of gas in tank, also characteristics of vehicle. Dealer refusing to acknowledge complaint of vibration… Read Full Review