Renault Laguna 2.0 RT Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Renault Laguna 2.0 RT - Ask a question now

“If you're buying one, get one with S/H! Don't worry...”

Written on: 30/03/2007 by Renalt man (2 reviews written)

If you're buying one, get one with S/H! Don't worry about mileage!!

The Renault Laguna 2.0 RT is a great car!!… Read Full Review

“I have found the Renault Laguna to be a very good and...”

Written on: 18/04/2006 by Dr J A Milsom (1 review written)

I have found the Renault Laguna to be a very good and reliable car, but I have used several times the 98 octane level petrol and this has cleaned the fuel injectors.;before the engine would stall at low speeds.Careful driving and correct servicing are the keys to success!… Read Full Review

“I think the Renualt Laguna family car is great, there...”

Written on: 29/11/2004 by Barney123 (2 reviews written)

I think the Renualt Laguna family car is great, there are to many electrical gadgets though and they havn't thought about a real family with kids...etc...etc I only have 2 kids so its not to bad but I think it could be a bit spcacier in the rear otherwise it's a great car. The card rather than a key is annoying because you can't attach it to a key ring, the electric folding wing mirrors and rear accoustic parking sensors are fantastic for when I am in London or a supermarket car park (Privelige… Read Full Review

Johnau's Response to Barney123's Review

Written on: 11/11/2005

A keyring clip for the keycard is available from a good Renault dealer like Gavells - about £1 each!! Otherwise I agree with your sentiments - I just love mine: so far!!!!! (no breakdowns yet)
<br>"Johnau"

“Hmmmm....Had this Renualt Laguna 2 weeks. '96 Laguna...”

Written on: 14/02/2004 by ChrissyBoy (1 review written)

Hmmmm....Had this Renualt Laguna 2 weeks. '96 Laguna RT 2.0 Paid £1000...Fair Enough...Very Comfy, Heater works ok Nice Drive.....if not as quick as I'm used to, nice and' tidy...... .....Until I discovered the LEAKS!!!! Were Renault taking the micky when they named this Junk Heap 'Laguna' ???? There is a constant SOGGY patch of carpet behind the drivers seat when water gathers at the bottom of the rear door (1 side only???) and travels through a channel in the plastic door surround which… Read Full Review

“The Renualt Laguna 2 litre is a pretty good all...”

Written on: 04/01/2003 by paul. (1 review written)

The Renualt Laguna 2 litre is a pretty good all rounder but has a problem with the heater… Read Full Review

119407_Moxy63.'s Response to 62408_paul.'s Review

Written on: 28/07/2003

Well well you are having the same problems that I had with my Leguna 1.8 rn . The heater was hopeless and the inside of the car was always damp in fact it got that bad that we could not even get into the car at one point because the sensore on the roof that workes the central locking was damp . In the eand I got rid of the car but that was after I had the heater raiditor changed and the car was still steaming up even the cd's were damp and the player would not play them . I think it's about time you got rid as I did . cheers Alex

“This is my second Renault Laguna (old style body)....”

Written on: 25/05/2002 by R. (1 review written)

This is my second Renault Laguna (old style body). Both have been 1.8 but this has 16 valves and a much better heater.
The car does well carrying large loads across country, and I may even buy a third… Read Full Review