Toyota RAV4 2.0 VX+ Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Toyota RAV4 2.0 VX+ - Ask a question now

“Best car ever owned. Great fun off road. It really...”

Written on: 31/03/2008 by jamess78 (1 review written)

Best car ever owned. Great fun off road. It really ploughs through muddy fields with no problem. amazing on road an off road ability. 100%reliable. Would recommend to anyone. Great car… Read Full Review

“Just purchased a RAV-4! Boy is my wife is happy with...”

Written on: 02/08/2003 by Nemo. (1 review written)

Just purchased a RAV-4! Boy is my wife is happy with our purchase. It handles perfect and rides smooth. My wife has been receiving compliments left and right about the car, and that's all she cares for. Overall, its a good car and hope they make more parts for this vehicle… Read Full Review

Dixies's Response to Nemo.'s Review

Written on: 16/07/2004

Boy my wife did not want a Toyota Rav 4 she wanted a Suzuki grand Vitara,went to see one but it was a covertible. Then got a chance to see a Rav 4 which she loved thank god, I am now the proud owner of it, its fantastic and thats from a 15year BMW driver. P S even my wife is over the Moon wish I'd got 1 years ago
<br>
<br>Mike

“I have done some test driving with this car and i must...”

Written on: 11/02/2003 by Stef. (1 review written)

I have done some test driving with this car and i must say, i'm sure and even convinced it's the best SUV of it's kind. friday 14 Feb 2003 will be the happiest day of my life, since i'm 24 years old and come from a corolla 1.8 diesel model 1990… Read Full Review

73632_Stef.'s Response to 72277_Stef.'s Review

Written on: 17/02/2003

i've bought my car now, and 4 days have passed.
just one word - WOW.
It's my dream, better than a bmw. the power handling is easier than i thought. i was afraid of not being able to control the 150 hp :) but they 'listen' to me. give me the power i ask at the right moment. Airco is nice, suspension is good and the accelerations are fluid.

“I recently bought a new Toyota RAV4. I owned a 3-door...”

Written on: 16/09/2001 by doorknob (1 review written)

I recently bought a new Toyota RAV4. I owned a 3-door before and I was surprised that this 2nd generation RAV4 has exceeded my expectations… Read Full Review

6838_Roy.'s Response to doorknob's Review

Written on: 06/12/2001

All points agreed. My Toyota RAV4 purchased January 2001.
<br>Excellent handling, faultless performance, no problems.
<br>Minor quibbles- rough cast wheels difficult to clean-
battery cover clips break when battery checked. Get plenty of spares. Toyota RAV4 is probably the best 4x4 for on road performance.