Toyota RAV4 2.0 VVTi Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Toyota RAV4 2.0 VVTi - Ask a question now

“I love this car! "Can't go wrong with Toyota£ is an...”

Written on: 07/01/2007 by sammu72 (4 reviews written)

I love this car! "Can't go wrong with Toyota£ is an absolutely correct comment on the brand! This should be the car of choice for families due to security. We have a summer house that requires an all terrain vehicle to get to and this does the job! It looks good and performs superbly!… Read Full Review

“I've had 3 Toyotas before this and the RAV4 4x4 is the...”

Written on: 22/03/2005 by Col29 (1 review written)

I've had 3 Toyotas before this and the RAV4 4x4 is the best yet. Great performance from the 2.0 VVTi, superb driving position and Toyota reliability. Have had the RAV4 for 3 years and only recently changed the original front tyres at 59000 miles (yes I did say 59000) and the back ones are still going strong at 62000! Superb. I'm thinking of swapping it for a new RAV XT4 soon… Read Full Review

Linda Thomas's Response to Col29's Review

Written on: 08/02/2006

I am the proud owner of a RAV4X4 for the past three years..and would not swop it for anything!!I have been driving for the past 42 years, and have had several different cars, but this is by far the best..It has excellent all round vision, comfortable seating, plenty of leg room for back seat passengers, and I should know as I am very tall, and have found no problem with the space. Several friends have bought the RAV4x4 on my recommendation after riding in mine!! Need I say more!!.
Happy Motoring to all you RAV4X4 drivers!!

“I purchased my New RAV 4 about 3 weeks ago and have...”

Written on: 12/11/2002 by Ron. (1 review written)

I purchased my New RAV 4 about 3 weeks ago and have been on the go every-since!! The Luggage rack was a little loose when I first drove it home, but after the dealership tightened it up, I have not had any problems with it. It's smooth, quiet, and a real eye catcher!! I am actually thinking about buying another one for my college kids!… Read Full Review