Honda Accord 1.8 SE Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda Accord 1.8 SE - Ask a question now

“I traded in my minivan for this Honda Accord 1.8 SE,...”

Written on: 01/10/2006 by kNguyen (1 review written)

I traded in my minivan for this Honda Accord 1.8 SE, so the real price was about CAN $23,000. It is not an inexpensive car but it is worth every penny. With regular oil change, my father-in-law is still driving my older 1989 Accord. Hopefully, this one would last that long also.

I heard that original parts are difficult to get. I never had any major problems so I don't know how truthful that is, but I can see to logic in that criticism.

Base on the performance of my two Accords, I would not… Read Full Review

“I have a Honda Accord 1.8 SE which was bought from new...”

Written on: 20/03/2003 by David R. (1 review written)

I have a Honda Accord 1.8 SE which was bought from new and has to date has had a new distributor new knock sensor and a new engine but it still pinks despite being returned to the manufacturers for 7 months
It has also had new carpets and a new clutch the air con has packed up and for some unknown reason one wing is a different colour to the bonnet and other wing
I am very disappointed with this car… Read Full Review

“Bought this Honda Accord cheap, and am supprised it...”

Written on: 30/09/2002 by Zorgda. (1 review written)

Bought this Honda Accord cheap, and am supprised it just won't die! It's great, 'cause it uses little gas from the 1.8 L four banger, runs on low octane fuel, but really I just bought a cheap car - and it has been cheap to run, while looking half decent, and handles well for an old beast. I mean i've driven some of the new Pontiac Sunfires, and they are shopping carts on wheels... err, i guess you brits don't know what i'm talking about, basically a junky General Motors econo box. To… Read Full Review

“I bought this Honda Accord in September 2002 for $15,000. ”

Written on: 29/09/2002 by Joe M.. (1 review written)

I bought this Honda Accord in September 2002 for $15,000.
It took me three weeks to find a dealer which still had this model????
I like strong engine, precise stearing pointing, a very efficient air-conditioning, and full sight control of the road.
I apprieciate this car for reliable price and solid engine power. I like this model since it offers plenty of leg room as at front as well at the back seat. I n c r e d i b l y spatious !!!!

The only thing I would recommend to manufacturer is to… Read Full Review