Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v - Ask a question now

“GOT THIS CAR AS A 2nd CAR JUST TO USE FOR...”

Written on: 09/09/2010 by YUMMY MUMMY NORN IRON (3 reviews written)

GOT THIS CAR AS A 2nd CAR JUST TO USE FOR WORK...MOTORWAY MILES, 60 MILES ROUND TRIP 4 DAYS A WEEK.

I'M ONLY 5 FOOT & I FOUND THAT I HAD NOT ROOM IN THE CAR TO MOVE & MY HEAD ACTUALLY TOUCHED THE ROOF...LOL

NO ROOM IN THE BACK FOR AN ADULT...GAVE MY FRIEND A LIFT & HER HEAD WAS RESTING ON THE BACK WINDOW, SHE SAID I WOULDN'T NEED TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT!!

ALTHOUGH THE CAR DIDN'T BREAK DOWN IN THE SHORT TIME I HAD IT, IT MADE A LOT OF STARBNGE NOISES & DIDNT FEEL SAFE TO DRIVE...I THINK IT WAS… Read Full Review

“I absolutely love my Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v car. I...”

Written on: 05/09/2006 by leeyahdee (1 review written)

I absolutely love my Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v car. I haven't had any problems with it since purchase, having flown through all Mots smoothly. I have a 60 mile round trip to work and really enjoy driving this car every day. It also seems to be holding its value extremely well. I would highly recommend this car to any of my friends or family… Read Full Review

“My first Tigra was a 1996 (N) and my second was bought...”

Written on: 30/01/2004 by wosslou (1 review written)

My first Tigra was a 1996 (N) and my second was bought brand new in 2000 (W). Both suffered with sticking valves and the W reg even needed its cambelt and rollers changing at 17000 miles! I tried to get Vauxhall to help towards the cost of repairing this but they denied it was a manufacturing problem. I've had nothing but trouble with tigras, and would only recommed a purchase if you have never ending pockets and are a mechanic by trade!!… Read Full Review

“what can I say, I ADORE this car! It handles like a...”

Written on: 03/08/2003 by wadoline. (1 review written)

what can I say, I ADORE this car! It handles like a dream, corners like she's on rails and has a nice bit of poke in her too!

I've modified mine with a set of 17'' Alloy wheel,s aluminium wing, full alcantara retrim and ICE'd it out with Blaupunkt gear and this car REALLY is a head turner!

I bought her second hand, she's a 97 1.4litre 16v model - only problmes I've had were stuff that needed doing anyway, brake servo needed replacing, gear box speedometer sensor and Timing belt, I'm currently… Read Full Review