Vauxhall Tigra 1.4i Auto Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Vauxhall Tigra 1.4i Auto - Ask a question now

“I've only had my Tigra for a few weeks and it was my...”

Written on: 16/02/2006 by jamie370 (1 review written)

I've only had my Tigra for a few weeks and it was my first car. I love it! It's an automatic and so a dream to drive and kickdown is really meaty when needed. Nippy mover, the car looks fab and is really comfortable to drive. I wanted something that was unusual - not a standard Hatchback which everyone seems to have and this was perfect. Good price and looks Sporty. So far no problems. I was lucky in that it's an S reg but only had 20K genuine miles and was well looked after so interior was… Read Full Review

“I have had two Vauxhall Tigra 1997 & 2000 and both had...”

Written on: 12/05/2004 by jake222 (1 review written)

I have had two Vauxhall Tigra 1997 & 2000 and both had sticky valves plus problems with the electric windows. However the Tigra was a fun car to drive when it was not in the garage getting faults repaired.
Vauxhall has announced the release of the new Tigra in sept 2004 & it looks fantastic… Read Full Review

“I have just bought a Vauxhall Tigra Chequers and am...”

Written on: 13/10/2003 by CMJ999 (1 review written)

I have just bought a Vauxhall Tigra Chequers and am absolutely delighted with it. It handles well on the road and is an absolute dream to drive. A lovely little sports car without the expense. Before I bought the Tigra I test drove a Puma and there was no comparison. The Puma was sluggish but the Tigra has a real bite… Read Full Review