Cibavision Focus Progressives Reviews

From 1 review

Cibavision Focus Progressives - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Cibavision Focus Progressives

“I cannot stress enough how disappointed I am with the...”

Written on: 20/03/2006 by genejuice (1 review written)

I cannot stress enough how disappointed I am with the Cibavision Focus Progressives lenses. I was so excited at the idea of, at last, not having to keep moving my lenses out of the way to read the small print, or wearing reading glasses on top of my lenses. I thought this was going to be my solution. But what a poor result! My long distance vision is now BLURRED, and there is absolutely NO improvement to my close - up vision. The only differences I have noticed are:
1. My reading glasses are… Read Full Review

277136_Lulu11's Response to genejuice's Review

Written on: 05/02/2007

Completely agree, I have now gone back to single vision lens, because I just could not see close up.