Gift 2 Me Reviews - www.gift2me.co.uk

Gift 2 Me - www.gift2me.co.uk - Ask a question now

“The website for gift2me gives plenty of information...”

Written on: 04/09/2006 by paulthinkbig (1 review written)

The website for gift2me gives plenty of information and they carry a good range of products and is very fast. What I ordered was here the next day. Excellent goods, the kids are having great fun!… Read Full Review

“Playmais which was bought from www.gift2me.co.uk is a...”

Written on: 20/03/2006 by ellisg (1 review written)

Playmais which was bought from www.gift2me.co.uk is a brilliant educational and creative toy. My Children have hours of fun. Creating anything from little men to houses etc.
Plus they are using their creative skills in the process… Read Full Review