Nail Magic Reviews

Nail Magic - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nail Magic

Nail Magic

“I have always had long nails, but I wish I had known...”

Written on: 26/03/2008

I have always had long nails, but I wish I had known about this stuff years ago. It really makes a difference! I can't do my nails without it now. Which is why I'm on the net now trying to find more… Read Full Review

Nail Magic

“Nail Magic nail care works very well and nails grow...”

Written on: 05/01/2008 by LeaRaye (1 review written)

Nail Magic nail care works very well and nails grow nicely using this product. I would not buy any other nail strengthener. Most Walgreen's in Denver area have not stocked this product for some time… Read Full Review

Nail Magic

“I give a 10 for an excellent product.”

Written on: 21/08/2004 by bamastar60 (1 review written)

I give a 10 for an excellent product… Read Full Review

Expedia's Response to 166672_bamastar60's Review

Written on: 27/05/2005

My nails are at least an inch long and I could not do it without Nail Magic as I have the thin type nail that is always soft and tearing.
Outstanding performance!!! Been using it for years...tried competitors and they always FAILED....
Bravo Nail Magic!!!

Kazzyp's Response to 166672_bamastar60's Review

Written on: 13/06/2006

buy it from www.appletreecosmetics.co.uk

Babrahams's Response to 166672_bamastar60's Review

Written on: 13/06/2005

Can you tell me where I can buy it. My nails are a complete nightmare - you just have too look at them and they split, crack, peel and break. I have tried virtually everything on the market, and they just make my nails worse. Please tell me where you can buy this product. Many thanks.