Bowflex SelectTech Weights Reviews

Bowflex SelectTech Weights - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bowflex SelectTech Weights

Bowflex SelectTech Weights

“After reading mixed reviews on here, i was unsure of...”

Written on: 19/11/2008

After reading mixed reviews on here, i was unsure of whether to splash out on these dumbbells, so i went to try some out. After seeing them for my self and having some great advice from the showroom staff, I realised just how good they are. I would definately recommend them. I went for the 1090 pair (around £400) as they offer a lot more weight for exercises such as bench press, and they seemed to have a better build to them (not saying the 221's were anything poor however). At the end of the… Read Full Review

Bowflex SelectTech Weights

“What a great invention. I bought my Bowflex SelectTech...”

Written on: 19/11/2008

What a great invention. I bought my Bowflex SelectTech weights online. I used to go to the local gym (or at least try to go!) now that i have these I have no need to go, they offer all you would need for a solid workout. I am now waiting to get the stand and the bench for christmas… Read Full Review

Bowflex SelectTech Weights

“I am a personal trainer, and the Bowflex selecttech's...”

Written on: 18/11/2008 by Mike221 (1 review written)

I am a personal trainer, and the Bowflex selecttech's make my job so much easier. The build quality is actually great! And as for the weights coming off, I can shake them like hell and they don't move a bit. Maybe other people have had problems because they bought a cheap copy?? I do know that there are a lot knocking about at the moment.

Always make sure the company you buy off stock the complate range of Bowflex (this shows that they are getting them from Bowflex UK, and not just importing a… Read Full Review

Bowflex SelectTech Weights

“Originally wanted to buy these, tested them out 1 time...”

Written on: 24/05/2008

Originally wanted to buy these, tested them out 1 time and realized that the build quality was sub par at best. The plates were rattling pieces of cheap plastic and seemed like they might fall off. You must return to the specialized weight stand to pick up or drop off weight/plates.

Then I switched to the POWERBLOCK Elites. These things are solid as hell. You dont need to return to a stand to pick up or drop off weights, which is a huge benefit. I went from doing a 180 pound benchpress to 40lb… Read Full Review

Bowflex SelectTech Weights

“When I first started using the Select Tech Weights, I...”

Written on: 09/04/2006 by PhantomXL (1 review written)

When I first started using the Select Tech Weights, I was already in the process of using a Bowflex Ultimate 2, and a Bowflex Treadclimber. The reason why I bought these even though I have a Bowflex is because they allow for more variety. When you stick with a certain routine for a while, your muscles adapt, and switching around every couple of weeks gives better results.
These allow the user to go from 5, to 52.5 pounds in 2.5 lb increments between 5 and 25, and 5lb increments from 25… Read Full Review