Irfan Skiljan Irfanview Reviews

Irfan Skiljan Irfanview - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Irfan Skiljan Irfanview

Irfan Skiljan Irfanview

“Irfan Skiljan Irfanview is a great application, great...”

Written on: 05/05/2009

Irfan Skiljan Irfanview is a great application, great developer… Read Full Review

Irfan Skiljan Irfanview

“I absolutely love this program, I couldn't have got...”

Written on: 06/01/2009 by loveydovey (1 review written)

I absolutely love this program, I couldn't have got along without it & if it were to never change & all the little inconvenient things never got fixed, I'd still love it forever!

If I weren't so poor, I would have donated $$ several times already but thank you more than I can say for this fabulous free program, you're a genius!… Read Full Review

Irfan Skiljan Irfanview

“I was really surprised to find no reviews of...”

Written on: 18/03/2006 by lewist (37 reviews written)

I was really surprised to find no reviews of Irfanview. It is one of the most popular pieces of software going. It is a basic no-nonsense application that does picture handling and enhancement of the images from your scanner, digital camera or other source. It handles every kind of image you can think of and is also an mp3 player.

Irfanview will do a lot of really useful things and I can only give a few examples here.

For example, it will do batch jobs on pictures. Suppose you have… Read Full Review