SEAT ALHAMBRA 1.9 TDi Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

SEAT ALHAMBRA 1.9 TDi - Ask a question now

“Great car and will buy another one.”

Written on: 19/03/2007 by stevenieve (3 reviews written)

Great car and will buy another one… Read Full Review

“I bought the Seat Alhambra 1.9 TDi in January 2000....”

Written on: 13/03/2006 by bertie2 (1 review written)

I bought the Seat Alhambra 1.9 TDi in January 2000. I'd been deliberating between an Alhambra and a Scenic for ages. By sheer coincidence I ended up, with my partner, at a garage with both, side by side! 3 hours later, lots of test driving and despite the Alhambra costing more money than we'd planned to spend (even though we'd managed to get over a £1000 off the price) it was the Alhambra we settled on.
Have we ever regretted buying it? No.
Sure its had its bad moments, like the sensor on the… Read Full Review

278175_Sledman's Response to bertie2's Review

Written on: 12/02/2007

As a avid camper similar to yourself, I have researched in finding a suitable car for many months and I can safely say you comments have inspired me as I know you have directed me to the ideal car for my family.

“The Seat Alhambra 1.9 TDi is a good family car or just...”

Written on: 29/07/2004 by HAARIS123 (1 review written)

The Seat Alhambra 1.9 TDi is a good family car or just an all around value for money car, good fuel economy on six speed models, good performance, reliable to run, easy to maintain. Only downsides are that the seats are heavy to remove and carry… Read Full Review