Supercover Insurance Reviews - www.supercoverinsurance.com

• Customer service

Comment from Review Centre

Please note Supercover Insurance have contacted Review Centre regarding the reviews published. They would like to take the opportunity of dealing with customer concerns and questions and have provided the following contact should you want to contact them directly.

"Should you have any question regarding your insurance claim, please don’t hesitate to contact us with your claim number on: reviewcentre@supercoverinsurance.com"

Supercover Insurance

Should you have a complaint with Supercover Insurance and wish it to be addressed then please note your Insurance Claim Number in your review.

Supercover Insurance www.supercoverinsurance.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Supercover Insurance www.supercoverinsurance.com

Supercover Insurance www.supercoverinsurance.com

“Still waiting for my phone”

Written on: 17/11/2014 by philcollywoo (1 review written)

Phone got stolen a week last Tuesday - claim got authorized the Thursday. Now it's a week on Monday, and I still have no phone, as they have 'non in stock'. How are you expected to go without a phone for this amount of time? Worst thing, they don't know when the stock is going to arrive! The claim got handled well, but since then the service seems to be appalling (in my opinion). If you ring and chase, it's a premium rate line. I'm sat here now, not knowing how long it will be before I got a… Read Full Review

Supercovercustomerservices's Response to philcollywoo's Review

Written on: 17/11/2014

Hi

We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. It is very rare that we would not be able to source a replacement unit if we did not have it in stock ourselves. We apologise if this have been the case. We would in this, again rare, scenario offer alternatives openly with the claimant.

With regard to the cost of calling our team can be contacted by various free methods, for example e-mail or online chat features. Requesting a call back is also an option. We endeavour to reply instantaneously to queries and customer can ordinarily expect a swift response.

Without knowing the details of your claim we would be unable to comment further at this stage. We would therefore ask you to contact us directly to enable us to locate your claim details, ascertain the reasons for the delay and resolve your claim if it has not been yet.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your feedback as whether positive or negative we can use it to make improvements in our service where possible. Please do not hesitate in contacting us directly should you have further queries.

The Supercover Team

“NOT USE THIS RUBBISH COMPANY”

Written on: 07/11/2014 by Jeffery475 (1 review written)

i have to claims for lost 1 the very brave to taking money from my account put wine comes to replacement handset the say not have in stock so relay this company have to buy some phones and Also when you phone them on their 10p a minute phone number, thaw leave you hanging on the phone to rack up a bill and never phone back when they say they will and the send you she ti refurbished phones this is because is cheap for them never mind is financial ombudsman service is there . DO NOT USE THIS… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/11/2014

Hi

We do not guarantee that a replacement will be new, however a replacement would be as new if it wasn’t. As we mention above we replace items with lines of communication between the claimant and ourselves open.

The Supercover Team

“sons phone stolen last friday night in a night club”

Written on: 07/11/2014 by ninsull (1 review written)

Claim done monday phone replaced by today 4 days from claim to receipt of identical phone Prompt service claim handler informative claim done over phone no waiting for claim forms to arrive Thankyou… Read Full Review

“Wanted phone PIN and apple ID”

Written on: 31/10/2014 by BreannaHarris (1 review written)

Have had this insurance for 10 months and went to claim this afternoon, they asked me for my phone password and apple ID! I have never had to do this before and would never consider giving this away. They offered me an alternative that involves me having to make my own way to an apple store and they will reimburse at a later date. Don't think i will be renewing my policy… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/11/2014

Hi

Thank you for your feedback. If the claim was for a damaged handset we would ask for the password as we repair or replace. Accessing the device would therefore be required. As for the Apple ID, I would assume this was claim specific. Without knowing the details of your claim we would be unable to comment fully on this.

We do offer the claimant the option of taking their damaged item to Apple directly and us reimbursing repair or replacement accordingly. Many claimants see this as a positive as they would not have to send the damaged item to us thus speeding up the process.

Again, we thank you for your feedback as whether negative or positive we can use this to improve our service where possible. Please do not hesitate in contacting us directly if you wish to discuss this matter further or if you have any further queries.

The Gadget Cover Team

“Bad customer care so did not go through with claim so...”

Written on: 29/09/2014 by DylanReynolds408 (1 review written)

Bad customer care so did not go through with claim so basically lost over 150 pound insurance cover go with geek squad you will get the service you have paid for. … Read Full Review

Written on: 29/09/2014

Hi

We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction, however, we thank you for your feedback. We are shocked to hear that you felt the customer service received was below your expectations. We would very much like to investigate the reasons leading to you feeling this way and to the extent that you felt the need to withdraw your claim. Without knowing the details of your claim we would be unable to comment further at this stage.

We would ask you to contact us directly to enable us to locate your policy, address your claims and investigate any perceived shortcomings in our service. We endeavour to provide great customer service at all times.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The Supercover Team

“Worst Company and Customer Service ever. Do not touch!!”

Written on: 16/09/2014 by SCarborough160 (1 review written)

My son had his phone stolen from the local park on 14/09/14 while he was playing football. The phone was stolen out of his zipped up bag. This was reported to police and his network provider within 30 minutes of the theft. This company have refused the claim as they are saying the phone was unattended.How mind numbingly stupid If the phone was attended then IT WOULD NOT OF BEEN STOLEN!!!! Or then aqgain is it because my son is only 16 years old and the adviser thought that he wouldn't know… Read Full Review

Supercovercustomerservices's Response to SCarborough160's Review

Written on: 23/09/2014

Hi

We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction however we thank you for your feedback. We are surprised at much of the content within your feedback as we endeavour to provide exceptional customer and claimant service on every call. Please contact us directly to enable us to look into this matter.
We would not be able to comment on the details of the claim itself without knowing the claim to which they refer. Again we would implore you to contact us directly to enable us to investigate, provide you with a definitive response and act accordingly.
The policy documents are sent to all customers on purchasing cover and certainly within 5 days of purchase. If you have not received them within this time please let us know and we can re-send them on request.
We thank you again for your feedback as whether positive or negative we can use this to improve our service where possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

“absolutely appalling!”

Written on: 09/09/2014 by AngelaMcm (1 review written)

Firstly, I sent my phone for repair about 3 weeks ago whilst trying to get the address emailed to me the advisor told me it could take up to almost 2 weeks to receive my phone back, I made a fuss about this and then he told me he would make it urgent (without much persuasion), I sent my phone on the Monday and got it back 'repaired' on the Thursday, by the Saturday my phone was broken again. The initial reason for repair was that I dropped my phone and it shattered the screen, so it was… Read Full Review

“Quick, professional & no messing”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by SussexBiker (1 review written)

I needed cover for my phone and after some research I decided on Super Cover Insurance because of reviews and customer feedback. When my phone broke (shattered screen from being dropped) I contacted them to make a claim. The only problem I had was the first email I sent with an attachment showing proof of purchase was declined as it was a forwarded email which they can't accept (which to be fair, it DOES say on their T&Cs) After sending a printed copy to Super Cover via snail mail on the… Read Full Review

“Good service and Thank you”

Written on: 07/07/2014 by Alan-Green95622 (1 review written)

Thank you Supercover for replacing my stolen phone… Read Full Review

“Treated like a liar!”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by MyleePorterfield (1 review written)

I had 2 gadgets stolen from a car in Bristol. The company states that they will not pay out as the eveidence that forced entry was used is not good enough from the photos that were sent to them. The crime was reported to the police but Avon and Somerset Police say their policy is not come to car theft. I am left with my situation where the damage due to forced entry is disbelieved and the reason stating is that I could have done the damage myself since the theft adn I ahve no way of… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

Hi

We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. We are surprised to hear that you felt as though you were treated as a liar, this is needless to say a far cry from our intentions. We would ask you to contact us directly providing details of the occasion on which we made you feel this way .We endeavour to provide excellent customer service at all times and take the training of our staff very seriously. As such all inbound and outbound calls are recorded. Any failings would be investigated and addressed accordingly.

We do have an appeals procedure available for claimants who feel that the decision that we have made is unjust or incorrect, despite the decision being made in line with the policy wording. This is a platform for claimants to provide any information or documentation previously not supplied prior to the decision.

Without knowing your policy details or the claim in question we cannot comment fully on the declinature. As is stated in the policy wording we may, where applicable and reasonable to do so, request documentation from the claimant. We certainly do not intend to complicate any facet of a claim. We endeavour to handle claims swiftly and professionally.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your feedback.

“Review ”

Written on: 01/06/2014 by Regan399 (1 review written)

Very good, were straight forward and easy to talk to. Sorted out the problems quickly and did not hang around. Could have contacted me when the proof of purchase was not received due to incorrect email, however once the phone was sent and received they repaired/replaced it very quickly. Would recommend… Read Full Review

“Absolute disgrace”

Written on: 17/05/2014 by BrendonDowney404 (1 review written)

My partners daughter was unfortunately involved in a situation where she being held without her consent and her mobile got smashed at some point during this very distressful experience. Because there was some discrepancy in her claim form and her interview her claim has been dismissed. Disgraceful behaviour and I personally will be taking this further. Also when you phone them on there 10p a minute phone number, thaw leave you hanging on the phone to rack up a bill and never phone back when… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/05/2014

Hi

We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. We would certainly like to review the service that you have received and would ask that you contact us directly to enable us to do so.

Our team can be contacted via e-mail and online chat functions as alternatives to phone calls. We endeavour to reply swiftly to queries of any nature by any means of contact.

With regard to unsuccessful claims we have an appeals procedure for our customers if a claimant feels that a decision made is unjust or incorrect.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused however we thank you for your feedback as we are always looking to improve our service where possible.

“Fantastic ”

Written on: 15/05/2014 by Faith2 (1 review written)

This is the best service i have ever used they dealt with my claim with urgency and the advisor was very polite, friendly , professional , i will be recommending this service to all my family and friends. Value for money service !!! … Read Full Review

“AMAZING SERVICE ”

Written on: 14/05/2014 by ekStack1993 (1 review written)

Amazing customer service. Staff were very polite & informative. I would definitely recommend Super cover to my friends. So glad I took out insurance, i cant imagine life without them!… Read Full Review

“laptop”

Written on: 13/05/2014 by DanaMacGregor (1 review written)

fanstatic al round service 1st class at dealing with the problem. And sorting it all out… Read Full Review

“Very pleased”

Written on: 12/05/2014

This is the second time I have had to claim on my gadget Insurance, once for a broken screen and once for an unexplained shut down. Each time my gadget has been replaced without any hassle and am very pleased that I stopped and invested the money . The only draw back is the excess is a wee bit high and the phone call at the start is priced at 10p a minute and you are on the phone for a while.u… Read Full Review

“Easy and straightforward.”

Written on: 01/05/2014

Good communication, polite and understanding staff. Very straightforward process and reimbursement made within a few days. Very good service, would definitely consider renewing and would recommend… Read Full Review

“Fantastic service”

Written on: 30/04/2014 by Mauriced204 (1 review written)

Great service. Super quick turnaround. Phone couldn't be fixed but they are sending me a new one tomorrow. Brilliant!… Read Full Review

“Would recommend !”

Written on: 24/04/2014 by 34Meredith (1 review written)

sc161075. I was reluctant to take out an insurance policy on 3 items as you hear so many stories about claims not being paid out or complicated claims, but after purchasing two tablets for my children I decided it was necessary. After damaged occurred to one tablet I rang the claims hotline and was immediately talked through the claims process. The claim took Six working days from phone call to completion and resulted in me receiving a new tablet as mine was beyond repair. The whole experience… Read Full Review

“Could not be better ”

Written on: 19/04/2014 by bxWillis394 (1 review written)

Really helpful team, clear and to the point. Easy correspondence through email (my favorite) Clear instructions to explain how to send my phone off -1 query which I emailed and was quickly responded to :) Easy payment method - with each staff member easy to speak to and knowledgeable (always useful in these situations but not always the case) My new phone arrived less than a week from my initial claim. I couldn't have asked for better service. I would definitely recommend you to all my… Read Full Review